Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as effectively as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini egg, mushroom and spinach frittatas recipe. To cook mini egg, mushroom and spinach frittatas you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas:
- Use 8 oz of package of bella mushroom slices,broken into pieces.
- Provide 2 tsp of xtra virgin olive oil.
- Get 7 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- You need 10 oz of package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained well.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice(I prefer sharp cheddar).
- Provide 2 tbsp of half and half.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas:
- Sautee mushrooms in olive oil until softened. You can also add a couple tsp of water or broth to pan to steam them faster. Drain mushrooms in colander..
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well with cooled mushrooms..
- In a sprayed 12 muffin tin, add egg mixture to 3/4 full. Bake at 350 for 20-23 min or until golden..
If you find this Mini Egg, Mushroom and Spinach Frittatas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply