Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chateaubriand Steak with delicious Bearnaise Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chateaubriand Steak with delicious Bearnaise Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chateaubriand steak with delicious bearnaise sauce recipe. To cook chateaubriand steak with delicious bearnaise sauce you need 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chateaubriand Steak with delicious Bearnaise Sauce:
- Prepare of veal filet.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of salt.
- You need of For the Bearnaise sauce:.
- You need of egg yolks.
- Provide of scallions.
- Provide of butter.
- Get of white vinegar.
- Take of parsley, finely chopped.
- Use of tarragon, finely chopped.
- Get of peppercorn.
- Use of salt to taste.
Steps to make Chateaubriand Steak with delicious Bearnaise Sauce:
- To prepare the béarnaise sauce:.
- Pour the white vinegar in a pan. Add in the scallions, parsley and tarragon and stir constantly over low heat for about 10 minutes, until the liquid reduces approximately to 3 tablespoons..
- In another pan, heat the butter over low flame until it is melted..
- In a third pan, place the egg yolks and strain the scallions mixture over them through a fine sieve. Press with a spoon to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard the strained herbs. Flavor with salt and pepper..
- Place the pan in a double boiler containing simmering water. Stir constantly the sauce until it begins to thicken, remove the pan and turn off the heat..
- Slowly add in the melted butter and pinches of chopped tarragon. Stir well and pour the béarnaise sauce in a serving bowl.
- To prepare the chateaubriand steak:.
- Preheat the oven to 260C..
- Place the garlic in a small bowl and sprinkle it with salt. Crush the garlic, add in the peppercorn and 1 tablespoon of oil..
- Brush the veal filet with the garlic mixture and let it marinate for 30 minutes..
- Heat the remaining oil in an ovenproof pan over medium flame. Cook the veal filet in the pan until both sides turn brown..
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for about 10 minutes, until the meat is well done. If you like rare meat, bake for less time in the oven..
- Remove from oven and place in large plate and cover with aluminum foil. Then allow t rest for 15 minutes..
- To serve, place the veal filet on individual serving plates and pour over the béarnaise sauce..
If you find this Chateaubriand Steak with delicious Bearnaise Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.