Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Among the first kinds of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steven's whoppers ice cream cake recipe. To make steven's whoppers ice cream cake you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake:
- Use 1 of pouch Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix.
- Use 2/3 cup of Ovaltine (chocolate flavor malted milk powder).
- Get 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot fudge topping.
- Provide 1 cup of crushed Whoppers.
- Prepare 2 cup of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened.
- Take 2 cup of good quality chocolate ice cream, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
Instructions to make Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake:
- preheat oven to 350. spray a 10 inch springform pan lightly with cooking spray..
- in a large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/3 c ovaltine, the oil, water, and egg until a soft dough forms. press half of dough into pan. bake 12-13 minutes, until set. DO NOT OVERBAKE, this is the crust and it will be too crunchy if overbaked!.
- on a large, ungreased cookie sheet, press remaining dough into a 10 inch circle. bake same as above, cool for 5 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and cool 15 minutes on cooling rack..
- spread fudge over crust in pan. crumble the 10 inch cookie in a medium bowl and stir in Whoppers. sprinkle half over fudge layer and press lightly..
- in a large bowl, combine ice creams and remaining 1/3 c Ovaltine; stir until blended. gently spread over crumbs in pan. cover with Cool Whip, and top with remaining crumb mixture. cover with foil and freeze for 5 hrs or until firm..
- to serve, remove side of pan and let stand 5 minutes. cut with hot wet knife and enjoy!.
If you find this Steven's Whoppers Ice Cream Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.