Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Masala Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Masala Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow masala rice recipe. To make yellow masala rice you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Masala Rice:
- Get 2 cups of leftover rice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of big tomato chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of eoil.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- You need handful of fried onions.
Steps to make Yellow Masala Rice:
- First prepare all ingredients as this will be quick stir fry.Heat oil in a pan,then add in cuminseeds, onions and chillies saute few minutes.
- Now add in turmeric, red chilli powder,garam masala and salt saute few minutes,now add chopped tomato and salt cook till tomatoes softened..
- Now add rice and toss it up well.now add lemon juice and some fried onions and again toss it up.garnish as you like but serve hot and enjoy this quick meal from leftover rice..
If you find this Yellow Masala Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.