Coconut Milk French Toast. Decadent, dairy-free French toast made extra-delicious with coconut milk. Top with toasted coconut for an extra coconutt-y kick! Because today, we have Dairy-Free Coconut Milk French Toast.
Today's breakfast was so good… in theory. I made English muffin French toast using coconut milk in the egg batter mixture instead of regular milk. I was so excited about this idea and figured the French toast would have a.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut milk french toast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Milk French Toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Coconut Milk French Toast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Decadent, dairy-free French toast made extra-delicious with coconut milk. Top with toasted coconut for an extra coconutt-y kick! Because today, we have Dairy-Free Coconut Milk French Toast.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have coconut milk french toast using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Make ready of French Toast.
- Prepare of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- Get of Eggs.
- Make ready of Honey.
- Prepare of sliced bread.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- Get of Toppings.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut.
- Take of Coconut milk jam.
- Prepare of Rapsberry / Blueberry *fruits whatever you like.
This vegan French Toast is made with coconut milk and banana for a fun (and delicious!) twist on this classic breakfast. Perfect for camping or A loaf of bread, a ripe banana, and a can of coconut milk. Those are the basic ingredients you need to make this super flavorful vegan french toast on your. This delicious coconut vegan french toast recipe is easy to make with simple , wholesome ingredients.
Steps to make Coconut Milk French Toast:
- Put coconut milk & beaten eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Soak sliced bread in the egg mixture and then keep in the refrigerator over night. *If you want to cook right away, wait at least 30 mins. But, egg mixture will not soak deep inside the bread….
- Leave at room temperature for a while before baking..
- Heat coconut oil in a pan..
- Bake both sides of the bread until it becomes light brown..
- Place bread onto a plate and sprinkle shredded coconut lightly..
- Put coconut milk jam on top..
- Place rapsberry & blueberry around the bread, and done!.
- How to make "Coconut Milk Jam" → Recipe ID : 13469832.
What gives this french toast a holiday perfect eggnog quality, is the addition of maple syrup and nutmeg. Combined with the richness of the coconut milk, it's just perfect. Coconut French toast is a crispy, tropical spin on the classic french toast recipe. It's pretty simple to make and tastes and looks impressive! The warm and creamy inside and the caramelized outside are a perfect combination!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coconut milk french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!