Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jeera rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jeera rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jeera rice recipe. You can have jeera rice using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jeera rice:
- Take 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- Take 1 tbsp. of clarified butter or vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Provide 3 of whole cloves.
- Prepare 1 of small piece cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 3/4 cups of boiling water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of salt.
Instructions to make Jeera rice:
- In a pot heat the clarified butter or vegetable oil and add the cumin seeds, cloves and cinnamon. Some seed will start popping up, cook for a few seconds. Add the rice and fry it a beat until start turning a white color. Do not overdo it..
- Add water, bay leaf, salt and mix. Cover the rice; let it cook for 20 minutes at low heat. Turn off the heat and let it rest for 5 minutes. The rice will be nice and loose..
If you find this Jeera rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.