Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef medallion recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef medallion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef medallion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef medallion recipe. To make beef medallion you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef medallion:
- Use 200 gm of Angus beef tenderloin.
- Use 80 gm of potato.
- Prepare 40 gm of botton mushroom.
- You need 100 gm of spinach.
- Take 120 gm of pumpkin.
- Provide 10 gm of cherry tomato.
- Provide 40 gm of fried onion.
- Prepare 10 gm of instant demiglace powder.
- Provide 5 gm of rosemary.
Instructions to make Beef medallion:
- Cook the beef acording to the costumer request.
- Boiled saute the potato in butter then add parsley, then sautee the spinach and start to reheat the pumpkin puree.
- Arrange the beef on the plate top each other put the sauteed spinach molded with the round ring and pumpkin puree on top then put the chunky potato in the middle.
- Then put the mushroom sauce then garnish with fried onion and rosemary and cherry tomato.
Beef tenderloin sliced into medallions are cooked in butter and topped with ham and cheese in this luxuriant entree idea. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Beef Medallions with Mushroom Gravy & Mashed Potatoes with Onions Beef Medallions with Mushroom Gravy & Mashed Potatoes with Onions. My son went to the grocery store and brought home a package of lovely beef medallions wrapped in bacon. How nice, I had never prepared them before and was excited to give it a try.
If you find this Beef medallion recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.