Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can have simple chicken gnocchi soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Take 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic – minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Use 2 cups of half & half.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Take 1/2 of of a rotisserie chicken (white and dark meat) – chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of (packed) fresh spinach – roughly chopped.
- Get 1 (16 oz) of package gnocchi.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Heat a 2 quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add butter and oil. As soon as butter melts add onion and garlic. Sautée until onion is translucent, stirring often..
- Wisk in flour. Cook 2 minutes, wisking frequently..
- Wisk in chicken broth, half & half, thyme, celery seed, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a simmer, wisking frequently. Simmer until thickened. About 5 minutes..
- Stir in chicken, gnocchi, and spinach. Simmer 5 minutes more, stirring often. Taste, adjust seasoning as desired. Serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!.
- See notes below ⤵.
- Note1: This makes a hearty, thick soup. If you would like your soup a little thinner you can add up to 1 more cup of chicken broth..
- Note2: If you want to cut some of the fat you can replace 1 cup of half & half with milk. You could go with all milk, but then it wouldn't have the same richness..
This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect comfort food. This better than Olive Garden's chicken gnocchi soup recipe will become a family And I must say, this chicken gnocchi soup copycat recipe has quickly become a staple in our home. I hope it becomes a staple in yours as well. Thick, creamy and oh so cozy. A big bowl of this delicious chicken gnocchi soup is the perfect way to warm up on a chilly day!
If you find this Simple Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply