Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew it is not hard to be healthy when you drink green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy tuna salad recipe. You can cook quick and easy tuna salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and Easy Tuna Salad:
- Use 4 of x 5oz cans tuna (in water), well drained.
- Take 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely chopped celery (about 1 rib).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely chopped red onion (about 2 slices).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sweet pickle relish or dill relish.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Provide Pinch of dill.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Tuna Salad:
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a bowl and mix well..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with a pinch of dill.
- Can be eaten straight away or for even better results, cover with and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Enjoy!.
- Serving suggestion – with cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, avocado slices and cherry tomatoes..
Made as written but substituted cheddar for the American cheese as it is family preference. Of course, you can't go wrong with the classics like tuna salads and tuna melts, but we've found many dishes that put a new, tasty spin on canned tuna—all worth a try. As a nice bonus, most of these recipes are quick and easy to make, so you won't be cooped up in the kitchen all day cooking. It's ridiculously easy and healthy, but you won't believe how delicious it is! You might think you don't need a recipe for a tuna salad, especially an easy tuna salad, but I really wanted to share this one with you.
If you find this Quick and Easy Tuna Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.