Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basmati Red Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basmati Red Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basmati red rice recipe. To make basmati red rice you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basmati Red Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of rinsed basmati rice.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of yellow soup base.
- You need 1 of pouch Goya powder.
Instructions to make Basmati Red Rice:
- Place the rice in medium bowl and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. swish the grains to release any excess starch. Carefully pour off the water, leaving the rice in the bowl. Repeat four times, or until the water runs almost clear. Using a fine mesh strainer, drain the rice. Our favorite rice. From Costco..
- Bring water and seasoning to a boil. Add rice, cover with lid and boil on low for 10 minutes. Do not stir once..
- Once cooked, fluff with a fork..
- Enjoy! Helen.
If you find this Basmati Red Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.