Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy meringues recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy meringues recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The kitchen lights especially will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy meringues recipe. To cook easy meringues you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy meringues:
- Get of egg whites.
- You need of caster sugar.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Easy meringues:
- Pre heat oven to 140° and line big baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Weigh out caster sugar and put near where your going to whisk egg whites with a table spoon.
- Put egg whites & salt in a mixing bowl and whisk on low for 1 minute then increase the speed to medium for 2-3 minutes until you get stating peaks and you can turn it upside down without it moving. Sorry about the pic it wasn't easy lol.
- Continue to whisk & add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time until the mixture becomes stiff and glossy. This will take between 5-10 minutes. Mine took 8.
- Using a table spoon place shapes on tray I got 12. Put in oven for 30-40 minutes until pale & dry. Mine took 35. Turn the oven off and leave inside with the door slightly open..
- Use with cream etc or in other recipes. I used mine for my strawberry pavlova ice cream..
- freeze it in polythene or a container with a tight-fitting lid. Defrost at room temperature before serving with fresh fruit and whipped cream..
Learn how to make meringue with the easiest meringue making method, French meringue. French meringue is made with only two ingredients and can be made without cream of tartar. Easy meringue recipe that is indeed easy! Just follow a few tips and you will have delicious and Meringues are just the cutest, aren't they? I love that crispy sound they make when I take a bite, and.
If you find this Easy meringues recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.