No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, no-bake, no-crust strawberry cheese cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no-bake, no-crust strawberry cheese cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake:
- Prepare of <Strawberry Purée>.
- Take of Fresh Strawberry (put aside 6 strawberry for topping).
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Get of <Filling>.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- Make ready of Sour Cream.
- Take of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready of Sugar.
- Get of envelop(7g) Gelatin (+ 1.5Tbsp water).
- Take of <Topping>.
- Prepare of Fresh Strawberry.
- Get of Sugar.
- Make ready of Marsala Wine.
Instructions to make No-bake, No-crust Strawberry Cheese Cake:
- Combine the strawberries and sugar into the saucepan, and leave it about 1 hour..
- Turn on the heat and cook it about 10 minutes..
- Transfer it into the blender and make puree. (It should be still hot.).
- FILLING: Place the heavy cream into the bowl and whisk 70%. (Don't whips it completely.) And keep it cool in the fridge..
- Prepare for gelatin: Put the water into very small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin powder. After absorbed it, put it in the microwave in 15 seconds..
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar into the large bowl and mix well..
- Add the strawberry puree, gelatin, and mix well..
- Add the whipped heavy cream and mix well..
- Pour it into your favorite pan or glass, tapper-ware. And put it in the fridge in several hours..
- TOPPING: Cut strawberries, and sprinkle sugar, marsala wine and marinate it about 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Use the spoon to serve the cheese cake into glass and decorates with marinated strawberries..
- Or use the scone cutter to make round shape and decorates with marinated strawberries..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food no-bake, no-crust strawberry cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!