Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatball sub recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball sub recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball sub recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball sub recipe. To cook meatball sub you need 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball sub:
- Use of Lean Minced Beef,.
- Prepare of of 1ft French Roll.
- Use of whisked egg.
- Prepare of Panko Breadcrumbs,.
- You need of Canned Crushed Tomatoes.
- You need of small white onion, grated.
- You need of small garlic gloves, grated.
- You need of Tomato purée,.
- Get of Olive Oil,.
- Provide of Grated Parmigiano,.
- You need of Freshly chopped parsley,.
- Prepare of Chilli powder,.
- Use of to taste, Salt.
- Use of to taste, Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Meatball sub:
- Preheat oven at 160 dc.
- In a bowl combine mince, whisked egg, breadcrumbs, grated onion, grated garlic, 1/2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chilli powder, salt and black pepper..
- Using clean hands, mix the ingredients of the bowl together making sure they are well incorporated into the mince..
- Roll your mixed minced into 1 inch balls or smaller. (you want to get at least 8 balls)..
- Once all the mince is rolled into balls, place them onto a lightly oiled oven tray and place the tray into the oven..
- Increase the heat to 190 dc and bake the meatballls for 20 minutes, turning half way..
- While the meatballs are baking….
- In a small saucepan, heat 1tbsp of olive oil and pour in the crushed tomatoes..
- Add tomato purée, 1/4 cup water, lightly salt and black pepper. Stir and cover the saucepan and reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes..
- Remove the lid from the saucepan and stir, add baked meatballs, 1 tsp of chopped parsley and allow to simmer with the lid off for 5 minutes before removing from the heat..
- Cut the roll open at the top and place in the oven for 3 minutes at 170 dc..
- Fill the roll with the meatball sauce and top with cheese..
- Place the filled sub back into the oven for 1 minute or until the cheese has melted..
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, if desired. Your Meatball Sub is ready ! Enjoy and don't forget to fake it, snap it and tag or hashtag @fakeawaylagos to get your sub featured :).
For some reason, I haven't been able to find a place near me that makes them the way. Easy, cheesy and delicious, homemade Meatball Sub Sandwiches are sure to satisfy and so much better than you can get in a fast-food restaurant! Cook the meatballs until browned on all sides. Transfer meatballs to a plate then remove pan from heat. Place the soft rolls in a baking sheet.
If you find this Meatball sub recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.