Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, stir fried vegetables with orange sauce#seasonal ingredients. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have stir fried vegetables with orange sauce#seasonal ingredients using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients:
- Take of For the stir fried vegetables:.
- Make ready of fresh French beans cut into 2 inch long sticks.
- Get of sliced zucchini.
- Make ready of broccoli florets.
- Get of snow peas (sugar snap peas) cut into halves if too big.
- Get of carrot slices.
- Take of mushroom chunks or slices.
- Prepare of red pepper, cut into big squares or sticks.
- Take of medium onion peeled and cut into chunks or slices.
- Prepare of boiled chickpeas.
- Get of salt.
- Get of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of For the Orange Sauce:.
- Take of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare of orange zest.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Get of rice vinegar.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Prepare of dry chili flakes.
- Make ready of honey.
- Make ready of cornstarch (cornflour).
- Take of – ½ tsp salt.
- Get of water.
- Take of coarse pepper powder.
- Take of sesame seed oil.
- Get of For garnishing:.
- Take of roasted sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Vegetables with Orange Sauce#Seasonal Ingredients:
- Preparation of the Orange Sauce: Mix water and cornstarch well. Add orange juice, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add garlic and ginger. Stir fry for a few seconds..
- Add the cornstarch and orange mixture to the pan. Cook the sauce, stirring continuously till it begins to thicken..
- Take the pan off the heat. Add orange zest,chili flakes, salt and pepper powder. Mix well. Keep the sauce on the side till required..
- Preparation of the Stir Fried Vegetables: Heat a small pan of water till it begins to boil. Keep a bowl of ice cold water ready..
- Add broccoli florets and let it blanch for one minute in the hot water. Using a perforated spoon, remove the florets and immediately drop them in the cold water..
- Now add the French beans in the boiling water. Blanch for a minute. Using a perforated spoon remove the beans and drop them in the cold water..
- Finally add the snow peas to the boiling water. Blanch them for a minute and then remove them using a perforated spoon. Drop the snow peas in the cold water..
- Heat oil in a wide pan or a wok over high heat. Add the carrot slices and stir fry them for a minute..
- Add onion and sweet pepper. Stir fry for 30 seconds. Add the zucchini and mushrooms. Stir fry for about a minute..
- Drain out the water from the mixture of snow peas, broccoli and french beans. Add them to the pan..
- Add the boiled chickpeas and mix all the vegetables gently and stir fry for a minute. Add the sauce, mix well and serve immediately with roasted sesame seeds sprinkled on top..
- Serve it with some noodles, rice, quinoa or couscous..
- Tips: Don’t cut the zucchini and carrots into slices that are too thin or too thick. Can serve the sauce on the side if you wish, just warm it up before serving. Add vegetables of your choice like cauliflower, bamboo shoot, bean sprouts etc. Can stir fried tofu, paneer or small pieces of meat/fish. You can add roasted nuts like peanuts, cashew nuts or almonds..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food stir fried vegetables with orange sauce#seasonal ingredients recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!