Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Bottle Gourd Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle Gourd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd rice recipe. You can have bottle gourd rice using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle Gourd Rice:
- Provide 1/2 Bottle of Gourd chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sona masoori rice.
- Take 2 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get of Whole spices (Cinnamon, cloves, stone flower, 1 tsp fennel seeds).
- Get 1 1/2 of onion thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of red chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 5-6 of stem coriander leaves.
- You need 3-4 of stem mint leaves.
- Get 1 1/2 of medium size tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Take drops of Few lemon.
Instructions to make Bottle Gourd Rice:
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil and ghee and temper with whole spices..
- Add onion and red chilli. sauté until it becomes very soft..
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté until raw smell goes..
- Add coriander leaves and mint leaves. Sauté for few mins. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft. Add red chilli powder and salt..
- Add bottle gourd and sauté for few mins. Add water and mix it well. Add rice and finally add few lemon drops. Close the lid and pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Serve with any raita..
If you find this Bottle Gourd Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.