Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Restaurant style Mexican rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Restaurant style Mexican rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Mexican rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style mexican rice recipe. You can have restaurant style mexican rice using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant style Mexican rice:
- Use 1 can of whole, peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of med white onion (peeled & chopped).
- Take 2 c of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt or sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Use of About 1/3 cup of oluve oil.
- Use 2 c of favorite uncooked rice (I use med grain).
- You need 1 of med jalepeno, chopped.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic clives, minced finely.
- Use of Fresh cilantro (optional).
- Provide 1 of lime.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Mexican rice:
- Place canned tomatoes (do not drain) & onion in a blender, mix until smooth. It should make about 2 cups, if more measure 2c of liquid and place in a medium sized sauce pan. Add chicken broth, salt & cumin. Let come to a boil over medium heat..
- Heat oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven or rice pot. Add rice & saute about 5 min, stirring frequently. Add jalapeños and cook 2 min. Add garlic & cook 30 seconds, you may have to lower heat. Pour boiling tomato mixture over rice, mix. Cover and cook until mixture is absorbed into the rice, about 17-20 min. Fluff rice with a fork. Turn off heat & cover again, let sit 10 min. Optional: garnish with fresh cilantro. Squeeze lemon juice over & serve!.
If you find this Restaurant style Mexican rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.