Banana bread muffins. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required.
If you have been looking for an easy and tasty banana bread muffin recipe, look no further! These healthy banana bread muffins are light. No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana bread muffins. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required.
Banana bread muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Banana bread muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana bread muffins:
- Make ready 1 cup of whole wheat pastry flower.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- Make ready 4 of blended overripe banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
See more ideas about Banana bread, Banana bread muffins, Food. I modefied this Banana Bread recipe, & ended up with the most fantastic Banana Muffins! My Husband (who's very picky), & son (just as picky), went nuts over these. My Banana Bread Muffins are tender, delicious, and moist.
Steps to make Banana bread muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
They have the banana flavor that you love and just a hint of vanilla from the vanilla extract and vanilla Greek yogurt. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had. Banana bread muffins are moist, fluffy and filled with big banana flavor. Brown sugar, bananas, vanilla and a hint of cinnamon pack these muffins with flaovr. Then adding sour cream makes them.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana bread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!