Stovetop French Toast.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stovetop french toast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stovetop French Toast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Stovetop French Toast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stovetop french toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stovetop French Toast:
- Get 4-6 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 loaf of bread.
Instructions to make Stovetop French Toast:
- Combine eggs, vanilla, milk, brown sugar, and cinnamon..
- Whisk it till smooth. Then place a greased skillet or griddle on your stovetop. Set temperature to medium heat..
- Dunk a slice of a bread in the egg wash. Lift out with a fork and place bread on the warmed pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip to cook the other side..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stovetop french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!