Stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables. This stir-fried rice recipe turns leftover rice into a delicious meal with sausage and bok choy. Reviews for: Photos of Egg and Vegetable Fried Rice. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week.
Watch how to make veggie fried rice in this short recipe video! It's so delicious and good for you, too. Stir fried rice is really a great springboard for adaptation.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This stir-fried rice recipe turns leftover rice into a delicious meal with sausage and bok choy. Reviews for: Photos of Egg and Vegetable Fried Rice. This easy egg fried rice is something that I cook every other week.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables:
- Make ready of cooked rice.
- Take of black soy sauce.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Take of olive oil.
- Get of pepper.
- Get of garlic.
- Take of mix vegetables.
- Get of eggs.
Cook, stirring often, until everything is combined and hot and the. Fried rice is a great dish to have in your repertoire. You can easily turn all sorts of left overs into another meal. Once you've mastered the basic principles you can vary the vegetables, seasoning and Add the beaten egg swirl around then once it is bubbling round the edges start to stir it around.
Steps to make Stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables:
- Peel garluc and chop to small pieces. Them mix with peper.
- Add oil in a pan then add garlic and peper also then stir them together untill garlic become light yellow.
- Crack 5 eggs in to that pan the leave it about 4 min. Do not stir at all. Wait untill egg 75% cooked then add 1 table spoon of soy sauce after that stir everything together..
- Add 6 cups of cooked rice in to the pan (i have to tell you rice to make stir fried rice, you need to cook rice 1 day before then you leave the rice in the fridge for over a night then you can make good stir fried rice, if you just take cooked rice from the hot pot. Your stir fried rice will be like smashed potato).
- Add black soy sauce, fish sauce,, soy sauce then vegetables you like and stir all together for about 5 min..
- I recommend these vegetables : white onion, red prapica, carrot, green onion..
Any cooked rice or grain will work in this stir-fy, but for best results make sure they are completely cooled—overnight is ideal. Add asparagus, peas, and three-quarters of ramp greens and toss, breaking up rice as needed. Chinese fried rice made with fragrant jasmine rice, carrots, peas, and scrambled eggs. This easy stir-fried dish turns plain white rice into flavorful grains lightly seasoned with soy sauce and tossed with colorful vegetables. I often use leftover rice for a quick and convenient meal.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food stir fried rice with eggs and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!