Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup pasta recipe. You can cook french onion soup pasta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup pasta:
- You need of orecchitte pasta (or other pasta).
- Prepare of white onions.
- Use of stock.
- Provide of oil.
- Take of port.
- Provide of cheddar/gruyere/vegan cheese grated (optional).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of chopped parsley (optional).
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make French onion soup pasta:
- Peel the onions and slice them as thin as possible using a food processor (slicing adaptor) or a mandolin. You can also just do this with a sharp knife!.
- Put the oil in a large lidded pot with the onions and sautee for 20-25min until the onions are brown and caramelized. Keep the lid on but stir the mixture every 5 minutes or so. Keep an eye on the onions and when they stick to the bottom of the pot add a splash of water and stir..
- When the onions are brown and really soft, add the pasta, stock, water and port. Stir everything together and cook with the lid on till the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grated cheese if using. Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Sprinkle chopped parsley if using. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!.
Stir in the onions with a generous pinch of salt. This pasta version of French Onion Soup makes a simple, delicious comfort meal full of onion flavor and gooey melted cheese. Sweet onions are caramelized in olive oil and butter to form the base of the sauce. French Onion Soup is easier than you think to make at home so you can cuddle up with a big bowl of hot, herby beef broth loaded with deeply flavorful caramelized onions and ooey gooey Gruyere croutons any night of the week! I've included detailed instructions, tips for perfect caramelized onions.
If you find this French onion soup pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.