Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the lights. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To make pumpkin soup you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 1 of little pumpkin (fine chopped).
- You need 1 of sweet onions (fine chopped).
- Get 1 of potato (fine chopped).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (grated).
- Use 200 ml of milk.
- Take 300 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Soup:
- First, put your chopped onions in a pan with olive oil and fry till they get soft.
- Add grated carrots and keep stirring with onions.
- Add chopped pumpkins and potatoes mix them well..
- Add 1/4 cup of flour and stir for 4-5 mins and then add cold milk with water..
- You can add spices if you like I just added salt because I wanted to have more pumpkin taste 😋.
- Close the lid of your pot. I have used pressure cooker and it takes 15 mins to cook. If you use normal pot check your soup regularly and add boiled water if it needs. Enjoy 😉.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.