Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken parm burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken parm burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken parm burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parm burgers recipe. To make chicken parm burgers you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken parm burgers:
- Use 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- Take 1 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide Tablespoons of pizza seasoning.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 loaf of and Italian whole loaf bread or hamburger buns.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Chicken parm burgers:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Combine ground chicken, dry bread crumbs, milk, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tablespoon of pizza seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well with your hand to combine. Do not over mix. Divide the meat mixture into six evenly portioned patties. Place a divot or hole in the middle of each patty. This will help to avoid "golf balls" and the patties will stay flat..
- Place the patties on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil (I recommend non stick if you can get it) and spray the foil with cooking oil spray to avoid sticking. Spray the tops of the burgers with cooking oil spray as well to encourage browning..
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven and flip the burgers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the burgers are opaque and entirely cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside..
- While burgers are cooking slice your loaf of Italian bread into 6 slices approximately 1 1/2 inches thick. Lay on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper..
- Brush bread with melted butter and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and pizza seasoning. Bake garlic toast for 5 minutes or until lightly browned on top. When garlic bread is done, top each slice with a prepared burger. Divide the pasta sauce evenly on tops of all the burgers. Sprinkle the Italian cheese blend evenly on the tops of all the burgers. Return burgers to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes before serving..
- I used hamburger bus, I think a really good a Kaiser roll. I didn’t have a loaf of bread so…. it’s good either way you go on the bread..
Like chicken parm without all of the fat. Stuffed chicken parm burgers are crispy, flavorful, juicy, and bursting with melty mozzarella. Learn how to make these stuffed chicken parm burgers with easy tomato jam, and wonder how you lived. Place the burgers on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Spoon a dollop of the marinara.
If you find this Chicken parm burgers recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply