Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malay Style Fried rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malay Style Fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malay Style Fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malay style fried rice recipe. To make malay style fried rice you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malay Style Fried rice:
- Use of Rice.
- Prepare of Prawns, minced chicken.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chili paste.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of mashed/blended onions.
- Take of Mashed garlic and anchovies.
- You need of Oyster sauce, soy sauce.
- Prepare of Vegetables or Chili padi (optional).
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
Steps to make Malay Style Fried rice:
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil into a frying pan. Add mashed garlic & anchovies, fry it for 2-3minutes..
- Add onions and chili paste. Leave it for 4-5minutes and add prawns/minced chicken. Add some oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Mix and wait until it is cooked. Add salt and leave it for a while before you add the rice..
- Lastly add an egg, wait until it is half cooked and mix it well with the rice..
- Now your fried rice is ready to eat! You can also add some fried anchovies or fried egg on top of it and enjoy!.
If you find this Malay Style Fried rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.