Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold Tortellini Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold Tortellini Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Try consuming some eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold tortellini salad recipe. You can have cold tortellini salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold Tortellini Salad:
- Prepare of Five Cheese Tortellini (or any other flavor you like).
- Provide of Italian dressing.
- Use of black pepper.
- Get of garlic powder.
- You need of can chopped black olives.
- Get of crushed red pepper.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese balls (enough).
- Provide of Assorted meats (enough).
- Take of Salt for boiling water.
Steps to make Cold Tortellini Salad:
- In a large pot boil your tortellini until done, drain and rinse under cold water 💦….Don’t forget to salt your water !!!! 😉.
- Add cold and drained tortellini back into pot……..
- Next add : Italian dressing, black pepper, garlic powder, black olives, crushed red pepper,cheese and meats……
- Mix everything up !!!!! 🤗.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 2 hours or overnight, stir again before serving and enjoy 😉!!.
In large bowl, mix vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Place the cooked tortellini, tomatoes, and peppers in a large bowl and toss to combine. A simple tortellini salad with veggies and a vinaigrette dressing. Simple, and tastes great warm or cold! I got this recipe from a former roommate, and we used to eat it pretty much weekly.
If you find this Cold Tortellini Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.