Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak lo mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak lo mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak lo mein recipe. To make steak lo mein you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak lo mein:
- Provide of fresh cooked or leftover steak, chopped, I had a ribeye and a filet.
- Provide of soy sauce.
- Take of vinegar, i used rice wine vinegar this time.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of onion and garlic powders and pepper.
- Prepare of green onions chopped.
- Use of lo mein noodles OR spaghetti noodles.
Instructions to make Steak lo mein:
- Boil your noodles in salted water. Drain.
- Cook your steak in a skillet to desired doneness. Chop into bite size pieces when it cools down enough..
- In a bowl mix the soy sauce, vinegar, br sugar, sesame oil and seasonings until dissolved. Chop the green onions and set aside..
- When noodles are drained, pour dissolved soy sauce mixture in and combine. Add steak and green onions to the pot next and combine well! We eat egg rolls with ours..
If you find this Steak lo mein recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.