Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pumpkin mushroom soup recipe. You can cook creamy pumpkin mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- Get 300 gm of pumpkin.
- Prepare 250 gm of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut milk cream.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of fish stock/seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic and onion powder.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Some water.
Instructions to make Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup:
- While waiting for rice to cook in rice cooker, clean and prepare the mushrooms. Any mushrooms is okay depending on the flavor you prefer.
- Cut pumpkin into cubes. They don't have to be perfect because they will be all mushy inside the pan later on..
- Add pumpkin along with half cup of water in a pan, fish stock, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper (I used dried chilli pepper) and ginger. Add more water (half cup each time) if you think it's not enough to soften the pumpkin..
- When pumpkin softens, add mushrooms along with coconut milk cream. You'll notice that you didn't need to add so much water before because once mushrooms are cooked, more liquid will form. Lower the flame and keep stirring until it reaches the point you prefer it to be served. I like extra mushy pumpkin and mushrooms. Add salt if you like..
- Serve with warm white rice. I prefer the rice slightly al dente. I also make extra rice for my dog (but don't give so much, dogs shouldn't consume too much coconut milk).
If you find this Creamy Pumpkin Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.