Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese restaurant style stir-fried meat and vegetables. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese restaurant style stir-fried meat and vegetables using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables:
- Make ready 80 grams of Pork shoulder roast.
- Take 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 1/4 of Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- Make ready 1 of Wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Take 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/2 clove of Sliced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- Make ready 10 of seeds Douchi.
- Get 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1/6 of of a teaspoon Doubanjiang.
Steps to make Chinese Restaurant Style Stir-Fried Meat and Vegetables:
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and rub it in well. Bring to room temperature. Finely chop the carrots. Take off the thin roots of the bean sprouts and diagonally slice the green onions..
- Chop the cabbage and green peppers, then slice the onion into wedges. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Blanch the vegetables. Boil water in a pot, add a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of oil, then add the hard vegetables. Don't add the green onions, bean sprouts, or wood ear mushrooms..
- When the green peppers become a vibrant green, drain the vegetables. Be careful not to over-cook..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and add the meat. When the meat is about 80% cooked, add the green onions, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry until fragrant..
- Drizzle the Shaoxing wine around the sides of the pan. When the alcohol has evaporated, add the douchi. Then, add the vegetables and bean sprouts. Stir for about 15 seconds, add the sauce, and mix it all together..
- After about another 30 seconds of stirring, the bean sprouts should be good, so add the katakuriko slurry to thicken it up..
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, toss, and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chinese restaurant style stir-fried meat and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!