Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan style tortellini soup recipe. You can have tuscan style tortellini soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup:
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb. of smoked sausage or keilbasa, diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Use 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Get 6 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 can (15 oz.) of Canellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Get 1 package (12 oz.) of tortellini.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide 3 of packed cups spinach, coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup:
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage. Cook until browned nicely, then remove it to a towel lined plate and cover with foil. Place the butter into the pot. Once it melts, add the onion, carrot and celery with a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until softened, about 6-8 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook another couple of minutes. Increase the heat to med-high..
- Sprinkle the flour over the veggies and cook another couple of minutes. Then slowly stir in the broth, cream and tomatoes until it's all added and stir in the beans and seasonings. Wait for it to come to a low boil. Once at a boil, stir in the tortellini and the sausage. Reduce the heat and let it simmer until the tortellini are al dente (How long depends whether you used frozen, dried or fresh refrigerated. Refer to the package cook time.)..
- Stir in the chopped spinach. Let it simmer just another couple of minutes, until the spinach has wilted. Then taste to see if it needs any additional seasoning and serve. It is so good with some freshly grated parmesan cheese..
If you find this Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.