Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To cook pumpkin soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin soup:
- Provide 1/4 of pumpkin.
- You need of coconut cream.
- Take 200 ml of milk.
- Take leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
Steps to make Pumpkin soup:
- Take pumpkin cut into halves then take one half and cut into halves again.use the quarter pumpkin.peel off the pumpkin,wash and put in a pot.add the chicken stock, garlic paste, onion and salt to taste.let the pumpkin cook till tender..
- After 15 mins open your pot add in curry powder and black pepper.stir to mix then switch off the gas..
- Take a blender pour in the pumpkin.add milk and blend till smooth and thick.dont make it too thick or too light.after it's good to go,take a bowl pour in the pumpkin soup.take the coconut cream pour on top then sprinkle the coriander leaves..
- Serve when hot.enjoy your pumpkin soup..
If you find this Pumpkin soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.