Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball Tortellini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball Tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball Tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball tortellini recipe. To cook meatball tortellini you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meatball Tortellini:
- You need 1 (12 oz) of package frozen meatballs.
- Provide 2 cups of uncooked dried cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 2 1/4 cup of water.
- Provide 1 tsp of creole seasoning.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of package California vegetables.
Instructions to make Meatball Tortellini:
- In slow cooker, combine Tortellini and meatballs.
- In bowl whisk together soup, water and creole seasoning. Pour over Tortellini and mix well..
- Cook on low for 3 hours..
- Add in frozen vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes..
If you find this Meatball Tortellini recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.