Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fried rice recipe. To make salmon fried rice you need 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Fried Rice:
- You need of Secret sauce.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 of grated garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Use of Main Dish.
- Use 100 g of salmon (no skin).
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- You need 1 of cob of corn.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of green peas (optional).
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Salmon Fried Rice:
- Boil corn and peas in a pot of water.
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, water, garlic, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Let it sit.
- While the corn and peas are boiling, start slicing the salmon 1 cm thick.
- Once the corn and peas are finished, drain the water, cool down the corn, get the corn out of the cob using knife.
- Heat up your pan using high heat, pour oil just to cover the pan surface and take out the excess oil.
- Put the salmon in, give em a flip after 30 seconds.
- Add the egg into the pan (separate from the salmon).
- Add some black pepper onto the eggs, scramble them.
- Add half of the sauce mixture into the salmon.
- Add corn, peas and green onion into the pan mix them all together.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and the remaining sauce mixture. Mix em well.
- Keep stiring and add 1 teaspoon of blackpepper.
- Give it a taste. Feel free to adjust the taste with sauce mixture, salt, and blackpepper.
- Voila you're done.
If you find this Salmon Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.