Mexican Chicken Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mexican chicken casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mexican Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican chicken casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare of Boiled and shredded chicken breasts.
- Make ready of Homemade taco Sauce.
- Take of uncooked rice.
- Take of Chicken Stock.
- Get of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of crushed tortilla chips.
Steps to make Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- Boil chicken in chicken stock untill tender. Can take 3-4hours. Shred with a fork..
- Cook rice in 1 1/4 cups chicken stock from when chicken was boiled in, or however much broth is needed to cook your rice..
- Mix chicken and rice with taco sauce. Put in casserole dish..
- Crush tortilla chips and cover top of chicken and rice mixture in casserole dish. Spred shredded cheese as well..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes. Uncover for last 10-15 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mexican chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!