Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe. You can cook thick and spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Get 2 TBS of butter.
- Get 2 TBS of olive oil.
- You need 1 of large carrot thinly sliced.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Get 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained.
- Use 1 lb of bulk mild Italian sausage.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 package of favorite frozen cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Roux – 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour.
Steps to make Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften..
- Add in sausage and sauté until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes..
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min….
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup..
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top..
Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup. This is a very hearty flavorful soup. This easy tortellini soup is loaded with Italian sausage, spinach, and cheese-filled pasta. The short ingredient list makes this soup the perfect weeknight Stir in the pureed beans and heavy cream (or milk). Taste and add salt, pepper, or another splash of cider vinegar as needed to perk up the flavors.
If you find this Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.