Simple healthy granola. Learn how to make the best granola at home with this video. You'll need old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best.
It's a toasted mixture of rolled oats, nuts. Seattle, WA delicious • nutritious • simple recipes 👇🏼RECIPES👇🏼 tap.bio/@thegranoladiaries. This healthy crunchy granola recipe is packed with simple ingredients that keep it both vegan and gluten free, adds healthy fats like coconut oil, is naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup which.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple healthy granola. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple healthy granola is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Simple healthy granola is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Learn how to make the best granola at home with this video. You'll need old-fashioned oats, maple syrup, coconut oil, nuts and dried fruit. It's quick and easy to make, naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup, and this easy granola recipe can be customized with whatever add-ins you love best.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple healthy granola using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple healthy granola:
- Prepare 150 g of old fashion oats.
- Prepare 30 g of pistachio.
- Take 30 g of walnuts.
- Get 60 ml of honey (maple syrup if vegan?).
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 20 g of dessiccated coconut.
- Get 2 tbspn of black sesame.
- Take 50 g of dried mixed berries.
Simple & Healthy Granola: Easy to make healthy and delicious Granola! It's super simple, healthy, and absolutely delicous. If you love this recipe, give it a. Do you like your Granola loose or clumpy?
Instructions to make Simple healthy granola:
- Heat up coconut oil, honey and vanilla essence and in the bowl mix it with all of the ingredients apart of coconut and dried fruits.
- Spread it over on a roasting tray and bake in 150 °C for 20 min. Stir every few minutes.
- After 20 min add coconut and dried fruits and bake it further for 10 min.
- Cool it down.
- Serve it with milk/ yoghurt or alternatively soy/ almond milk. Add it to your puddings as another layer or texture..
Either way, you'll love this – the ultimate healthy Loose granola is as simple as it gets: Combine Dry ingredients, combine Wet ingredients, combine Wet. This basic healthy granola recipe is how we like our granola- crispy and simple. It is also a simple guide for you to make homemade granola just the way you like it. If you don't almonds, use walnuts. The best Healthy Oil-Free Granola recipe!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food simple healthy granola recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!