Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. To cook pumpkin soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Soup:
- Get 200 gms of Red Pumpkin.
- Get 1 of sliced Onion.
- Get 4-5 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Use 3-4 tsp of Olive Oil or Butter.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 2 of Cloves.
- Use 2 of Cardamoms.
- Provide 8 of Black Peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Fresh cream or Malai (daily milk topping).
- Get For of Garnishing:.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Fresh Cream or Malai.
- Take As required of coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onion & mentioned whole spices, saute for 2-3 mins. Then add peeled & finely chopped pumpkin and salt. Saute for a min..
- Let it cook covered for 3-4 mins. Then add 350-400 ml water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer for 10 mins until pumpkin get softened..
- Strain it to remove the whole spices to keep the flavours mild. Again put back the cooked pumpkin. Let it cool..
- Now puree it using food processor or hand blender. Pour back the puree to the pan, bring to a boil, stir it & then simmer it for 10 mins uncovered on low flame. Adjust salt & pepper. Stir in some fresh cream (optional, I used Malai)..
- Garnish with some more cream & coriander leaves. Enjoy Hot!.
If you find this Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.