French Dip Roll-Ups.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, french dip roll-ups. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Dip Roll-Ups is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. French Dip Roll-Ups is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have french dip roll-ups using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Dip Roll-Ups:
- Get 1 can of crescent roll.
- Get 8 slices of roast beef.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 of pkt au-jus gravy mix.
Instructions to make French Dip Roll-Ups:
- Roll up 1 slice of roast beef, and a pinch of mozzarella cheese into each crescent and bake at 375° for 13-15 min.
- While those are baking, make au-jus gravy acording to package..
- Serve crescents with a side of au-jus for dipping..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food french dip roll-ups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!