Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage tortellini soup recipe. To cook sausage tortellini soup you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sausage Tortellini Soup:
- Prepare 1 package of italian sausage (5 links) – spicy optional.
- Use 2 of medium yellow onions, chopped.
- Provide 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Take 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 8 cups of vegetable broth.
- Get 1-28 oz of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 of zucchinis, quartered and slices.
- Get 2 of yellow squash, quartered and sliced.
- Provide 1/2 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 2 of medium fresh vine tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag of fresh spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh basil, sliced.
- You need 1 of -lb fresh tortellini.
- Provide of Salt and pepper, optional.
- You need of Red pepper flake, optional.
Steps to make Sausage Tortellini Soup:
- In a large stock pot, take italian sausage out of the casing, cut and "ball" into bite size pieces and brown the sausage. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened. Add celery and carrots, cook for about 10 minutes on medium-high..
- Add the broth, crushed tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and basil. Bring to a simmer. Add in zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms. At this stage also add the spinach but don't stir in, place on top. Bring to simmer. Add tortellini on top, and follow cooking directions on package..
- Eat it up!.
If you find this Sausage Tortellini Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.