Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it really is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy beany cheesy enchiladas recipe. To cook easy peasy beany cheesy enchiladas you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas:
- Use 1 lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey.
- Use 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- Get 1 envelope of or 3 tbs your favorite taco seasoning.
- Get 1 can (15 oz) of dark red kidney beans – drained and rinsed.
- Take 1/2 can of refried beans (your favorite variety).
- Get 4 of large flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare 1 of medium jar salsa (your favorite variety).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese – divided (cheddar, monterrey jack, mexi-blends all work good).
- Provide 8 oz of block cream cheese – softened.
- Take 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced black olives (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas:
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, sour cream and sriracha sauce until well incorporated (no chunks of cream cheese remain). Fold in 1 cup of the shredded cheese until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat a deep sided 10in. skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef/turkey and begin to brown, breaking into a fine crumble as you go. When meat is about half cooked add chopped onion. Continue cooking until meat is browned, stirring frequently. About 8 – 10 minutes total. Drain, do not rinse, and return to skillet..
- Turn heat down to medium low. Add refried beans and stir to incorporate completely. Fold in kidney beans. Add your favorite taco seasoning and cook according to its package directions for prepared meat. Remove from heat to cool slightly..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9x9in. casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour half the jar of salsa in the dish and swirl to coat bottom..
- Lay one tortilla out on a clean surface in front of you. Spread one quarter of the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over entire tortilla, all the way to the edges..
- Spoon one quarter of the meat mixture into a "log" shape across center of tortilla. Fold about 1/2in each of left and right sides of tortilla over meat mixture. Bring bottom side up over meat and finish rolling snuggly into a burrito shape. Tuck in any loose edges on the ends and place seam side down in dish..
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas and mixes, adjusting enchiladas in dish as necessary to ensure all fit in same direction completely (usually have to "slide" mine over to make enough room)..
- When all enchiladas are in dish top with remaining salsa, spread to coat evenly, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Add sliced black olives if desired. Tent with aluminum foil, making sure you don't touch the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 15 minutes more or until top is golden and bubbly. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving. We do 1 enchilada per person if not having sides, 1/2 per person with sides..
- Top with desired garnishes such as; shredded lettuce, sour cream, additional salsa or black olives, cilantro, guacamole, etc. Enjoy!.
- VARIATION, Layered Enchilada Pie: Spray 9in deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Pour one quarter of jar of salsa in bottom and swirl to coat. Place one tortilla on top of salsa. Spread one third of the meat mixture on tortilla. Dollop one third of the cream cheese mixture in small pieces all over meat. Top with another tortilla, quarter jar of the salsa, and third each of meat and cream cheese mixture. Repeat for a third layer, but skip salsa to save remaining half jar for the top. Top your third layer of mixes with the final tortilla, last of the salsa (letting some run over the edges) and remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional olives) in that order. Bake exactly the same as if they're rolled and enjoy!.
Assemble enchiladas: Smear a line of refried beans from the top of the tortilla to the bottom, then top beans with the remaining assembly line items. This post is sponsored by TOSTITOS®, all opinions are my own. Beef Enchilada Casserole Everything you love about beef enchiladas, in a casserole form! You get layers of meat, beans, cheese, TOSTITOS® Cantina Thin and Crispy Tortilla chips and a fantastic homemade enchilada sauce! This meal is simple, easy to make, and full of flavor.
If you find this Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.