Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Colorful Macarons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Colorful Macarons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful Macarons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful macarons recipe. You can cook colorful macarons using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Colorful Macarons:
- Take 150 g of almond flour.
- Get 150 g of powdered sugar.
- Provide 110 g of egg whites (room temp), approx 3 large eggs.
- Take 150 g of granulated sugar (divided to 25g and 125g).
- Use 37 g of water.
- Use of Food coloring.
- Provide of For ganache – 100ml 33% cream.
- You need 100 g of chocolate – white or dark.
Instructions to make Colorful Macarons:
- Sift the almond flour and sugar powder separately then mix..
- Take half of the egg whites and mix with the flour mix with a spatula..
- Add drops of the food coloring to the mix..
- Separately mix the water and 125g sugar in a saucepan and heat in medium, checking the temperature to reach 110º, but continue to heat till 118º, but meanwhile…
- Start mixing the second half of egg whites with the 25g sugar, until stiff on high speed…..
- …Not stopping the mixer, check the caramel syrup temperature and as it reaches to 118º, take out and start adding to the egg whites on the same speed..
- The temperature of the meringue should lower to 50º..
- Add the meringue to the flour mixture slowly mix with a spatula, doing round motions until the dough becomes runny like a ribbon..
- Pour the dough into a bag, then squeeze into the (preferably) teflon/parchment paper, into small 2-3cm pieces.
- Tap the pan a couple times on the table to release the air and set to "air" for at 20-40 mins. Tap the macarons to make sure they don't stick..
- Place the pan in the preheated oven 150º and bake for 13-15 mins..
- Let the macarons cool and make a chocolate ganache-.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan for up to 60º..
- Pour the cream into a separate pan and add the chocolate pieces – stir to mix..
- Pour into a cream bag and put into the fridge to cool for at least 2 hours..
If you find this Colorful Macarons recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.