Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shiitake powder adds the Umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shiitake powder adds the Umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiitake powder adds the Umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shiitake powder adds the umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken recipe. You can have shiitake powder adds the umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Shiitake powder adds the Umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken:
- Provide 150 g of rice noodles.
- Use 150 g of chicken breast.
- Provide of ◎1 Tbsp Shiitake powder.
- Take of ◎1 Tbsp sake.
- Provide of ◎A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 pieces (80 g) of green pepper.
- You need 1 piece (40 g) of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 bag (200 g) of bean sprout.
- Use 10 g of dried shrimps.
- Take 1 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Use of ●100ml of water.
- Use of ●3 Tbsp dried shrimp stock.
- Get of ●3 Tbsp oyster sauce.
- You need of ●1 Tbsp sugar.
- Prepare of ●A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Get 1 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of As you like: coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Shiitake powder adds the Umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken:
- Soften dried shrimps in a bowl of water..
- Soften rice noodles as indicated on the bag, and cut into easy to eat lengths..
- Thinly chop chicken strips, and rub in ◎. Cut green pepper and red bell pepper into long julienne strips..
- Heat salad oil and stir-fry chicken and dried shrimp. When the colors start to change, add vegetables from 3. Then add bean sprouts in order and stir-fry..
- Add rice noodles combined with ●. Stir-fry so that noodles absorb the stock. To complete, add sesame oil and coarse ground black pepper..
If you find this Shiitake powder adds the Umami taste – fried rice noodles with plenty of chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.