French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, french toast with easy blueberry compote. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have french toast with easy blueberry compote using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote:
- Prepare of French Toast:.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each vanilla extract, ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 3 of thick slices good bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of salted butter.
- Make ready of Blueberry Compote:.
- Take 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of each granulated sugar, lemon juice.
- Take of Optional for Serving:.
- Make ready of Maple Syrup.
- Take of Confectioners Sugar.
Steps to make French Toast with Easy Blueberry Compote:
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice, then set the heat to med-low. Let this simmer for 5-8 minutes, until the blueberries begin to release their juices and break down. While doing this, start preparing the French toast..
- Place the butter into a small skillet over medium heat. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, cinnamon and vanilla. One at a time, dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, flipping to coat both sides well. Once the butter has melted, place each bread slice into the skillet. Cook for 5 or so minutes, until golden. Then flip and cook until the opposite side is golden as well..
- Serve the French toast with the blueberry compote over the top. You can also add powdered sugar or maple syrup..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food french toast with easy blueberry compote recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!