Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! Sun dried tomatoes don't feature as much anymore as they should. But they never went out of fashion in my world.
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Chicken is easy enough for weeknights but worthy of guests. The combination of flavors – the sun dried tomatoes, garlic, shallot, cream, parmesan and basil is simply divine. Skillet Chicken with Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! Sun dried tomatoes don't feature as much anymore as they should. But they never went out of fashion in my world.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red pepper flake.
- Take 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Get 1 (8.5 oz) of jar sundried tomatoes, drained, oil reserved.
- Get 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 cups of spinach.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, chopped.
Our sundried tomato chicken has a rich and creamy sauce, filled with spinach and sundried tomatoes This creamy sundried tomato chicken recipe is already naturally low in carbs, yay! Add your butter to the skillet with your diced onion, and garlic for. Would soaking the sundried tomatoes in the chicken stock while you do the start the recipe improve the texture of the tomatoes, or is the texture good enough from being marinaded in oil and the time This creamy, sun-dried tomato sauce with garlic could compliment a great number of options. Directions: Drain oil from sundried tomatoes into a large skillet.
Steps to make Creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach:
- Drained tomatoes and add herb oil from jar to a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sliced chicken into strips and season with salt and pepper..
- Saute chicken in herb oil until cooked through, removed chicken to the side.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning and red pepper flake stir until garlic is cooked but not browned.
- Stir flour into chicken stock and add to skillet with heavy cream, parmesan cheese and stir until it begins to thicken. Do not boil..
- Reduce heat and Stir in tomatoes spinach and basil until spinach begins to wilt.
- Add chicken back to skillet and simmer until chicken is warmed through.
- Served over angel hair pasta. Garnish with parmesan and basil..
Heat skillet and saute onions, garlic, and chicken breasts in the oil from the sundried tomatoes. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Italian-inspired dinner with the best homemade creamy pasta sauce! We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce c hicken. I didn't r eally know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Remove chicken from skillet; set aside. Stir in flour; mix until combined.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy garlic chicken w/ sundried tomatoes & spinach recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!