French onion soup Instant Pot IP.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, french onion soup instant pot ip. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
French onion soup Instant Pot IP is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. French onion soup Instant Pot IP is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Get 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Take 2 of red onions chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 cups of white wine.
- Take 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Take 1 of baguette loaf.
- Get 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Get of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Make ready of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
Instructions to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!