French Bread Mini Loaves.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, french bread mini loaves. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Bread Mini Loaves is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. French Bread Mini Loaves is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook french bread mini loaves using 4 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Bread Mini Loaves:
- Get 3 1/2 cups of bread flout.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 2 1/4 teaspoon of yeast.
Instructions to make French Bread Mini Loaves:
- Mix the flour and salt together in large bowl..
- Mix the yeast and warm water together. Let bloom about 10 minutes..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and stir well..
- Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Usually 5 to 7 minutes..
- You can also use dough setting on bread machine or dough hook on mixer..
- Oil a large bowl or spray with non stick spray. Roll dough around to cover in oil..
- Cover and let rise until double in size..
- Punch down dough. Form the size of loaves you like on greased cookie sheet. If you like, score tops with sharp knife..
- Cover and let rise again until doubled in size..
- Bake at 375 until browned to your liking. Usually 15 to 20 minutes. Just check at 15..
- The outside should be crusty. Let sit a few minutes and enjoy..
- This is a simple bread with lots of versatility. Add garlic or any spices you like when making dough or make compound butters..
- Great with spaghetti, lasagna, meatballs, sub sandwiches or just covered in butter :).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food french bread mini loaves recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!