Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meringue Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meringue Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to meringue cookies recipe. To cook meringue cookies you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meringue Cookies:
- You need of large egg whites, room temperature.
- Prepare of cream of tartar.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of food coloring (optional).
- Get of Nonpareil sprinkles (optional).
Steps to make Meringue Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 225°F. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set it aside. Fit a disposable piping bag with either a rounded or a star tip and set that aside..
- In a large bowl (make sure it is completely clean and dry) place the egg whites, cream of tartar and salt. Use either a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and beat the egg white mixture on high speed for about 3 minutes or so, until soft peaks form. Then while the mixer is still running, gradually add in the sugar and continue to beat on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 2 or so more minutes. If using the food coloring, beat it in now..
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer the egg white mixture into the prepared piping bag..
- Pipe out mounds onto the prepared baking tray, raising them up as you do. They won't spread, so you can place them fairly close together. If using sprinkles, then sprinkle them over the meringue cookies now..
- Bake for 60 minutes, then turn the oven off but leave them in the oven for another hour or so. After that, take the tray out of the oven and let them come completely to room temperature. Serve immediately after..
- These can be stored covered at room temperature for up to 2 weeks..
Meringue cookies are a light and crisp sweet treat. They're easy to make and only require egg whites and sugar! Those Sugar Free Meringue Cookies are a perfect combination of Swiss and Italian Meringues but as a healthier alternative. Pecan Meringue cookies are a classic cookie to make for Easter! Called Easter Cookies or Resurrection Cookies, they're made with whipped egg whites, sugar, and pecans.
If you find this Meringue Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.