Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. To make navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- Use 1 dozen of mission tortilla (I've noticed they do not break apart as easy).
- Provide 1 of salsa verde.
- Get 1 of sour cream we use Daisy.
- Get 1 large of tomato.
- Provide 1/2 medium of onion.
- Get 1 each of chicken flavored bouillon cube we use knorr.
- Provide 2 large of lemons or limes.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breast boiled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mexican style shredded cheese.
Steps to make Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas:
- preheat oven to 350.
- Boil the 2 large chicken breast and shred to small pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onions mix together in a bowl and set aside if you want the enchiladas spicy add some jalapenos.
- In a saucepan add the tablespoon of oil and heat at medium temperature, sautee onions tomatoes and optional jalapenos until the onions are transparent, add the chicken bouillon crush bouillon and mix until well blended turn off stove cut the 2 lemons or limes and squeeze into the chicken mixture and stir.
- For the sour cream sauce in a large bowl put about a half of cup of sour cream and other half of salsa verde whisk until well blended you can add more sour cream or salsa verde to desired thickness.
- Heat up tortillas I put about 4 tortillas wrapped in a napkin and nuke for 30 seconds add the chicken mixture and roll up tortillas, repeat until no more chicken mixture remains.
- spread sour cream sauce over the rolled up enchiladas make sure it's fully covered in sauce if you need more repeat step 5.
- drown the enchiladas with shredded cheese and bake in the oven for 30 min.
These amazing enchiladas are the epitome of real comfort food and some of the best Mexican food I've made in my kitchen in a while…even your kids will love them! Try our sour cream chicken enchiladas Sour cream, sauteed onion and garlic make for a wonderful sour cream sauce No canned soup here. Okay, let's get on with this easy sour cream chicken enchilada recipe. Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas – Easy to make and absolutely delicious! Rich, creamy and great for any night of the week!
If you find this Navarros sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.