Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave. recipe. You can cook oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave. using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave.:
- You need of For Oriental Tomato Sauce…
- Provide 5 of large tomato.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Use 8 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of " Ginger.
- Get 5 of no whole red chillies.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Use 1 tablespoons of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tablespoons of paprika powder.
- Take 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Use of For Making Enchiladas…..
- Provide 4 of no of leftover tortillas.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of blanch veggies.
- Take 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 of cheese slices.
- Use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave.:
- For Oriental Tomato Sauce…….
- Blanch the tomato, onion, ginger, garlic and red chillies for 2 minutes..
- Blend all this and make a smooth puree..
- Heat a pan over a medium heat, add olive oil and flour, stir for one minutes until flour is light golden brown..
- Add puree and cook for few minutes..
- Then add oregano, salt, sugar, black pepper, paprika powder, tomato sauce, cumin powder and mix it well making sure there is no lumps..
- Add 1 cup of water and boil over medium heat about 2 – 3 minutes, sauce should be pouring consistency, set aside to cool and kept in a jar..
- Making Enchiladas……..
- Heat oil in a pan add all the veggies and cook stirring until moisture has evaporated but mix should be still moist. Remove from the heat add about 1/4 cup of ORIENTAL SAUCE and mix well..
- Top each Chapathi with about 1/4 cup of filling and roll up tightly..
- In a microwave bowl spread sauce in over the bottom and set arrange the roll, seam side down. And spread the Sauce top of the roll and spread the CHEESE slices and sprinkle the oregano..
- Microwave for about one and half minutes, cheese should be melted and little bubbly..
- Serve immediately……
With numbers like that and recipes like these, why wouldn't you make your own? Pour tomato sauce into a quart size jar. Cover tightly with lid and place in warm place. Ingredients. manufacturers and suppliers of oriental tomato from around the world. Spaghetti With Oriental Tomato Sauce And Meatballs (basic Sauce + Variations) #Fast Food.
If you find this Oriental tomato sauce & enchiladas in 2 minutes of microwave. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.