Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Cream Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Cream Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut cream pie recipe. To make coconut cream pie you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Cream Pie:
- Take of Crust.
- Use 1/4 cup of Coconut.
- Take 7 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 45 each of Murray Coconut Bars *FOUND IN THE COOKIE AISLE*.
- You need of Filling.
- Use 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Sugar for egg whites..
- Prepare 3 of Eggs seperated.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pure Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Imitation Coconut Extract.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Toasted Coconut.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Corn Starch.
- Take 2 cup of Whole Milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of Whole Milk *to mix with corn starch*.
Steps to make Coconut Cream Pie:
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Take coconut cookies and chop into crumbs in a food processor. Combine in deep pie dish with coconut and melted butter. Once well mixed press onto edges and the bottom of the pie plate. Next place in the oven for 10 minutes and then remove and let cool..
- Place the coconut on a sheet pan making sure to spread out evenly. Place in the oven and bake until they turn a golden brown. Then remove and let sit..
- In a sauce pan, whisk together 2 cups of milk and 3/4 cups of sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. In a seperate bowl beat the egg yolks together. While whisking the hot milk slowly drizzle in the egg yolk. If you add too much too fast and it doesnt mix well you'll have scrambled eggs. In a small bowl mix the 1/4 cup of milk with the corn starch to make a slurry. Whisk the slurry into the milk mixture. Bring the liquid up to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. You're going to continue to cook until it thickens whisking continuously, about 4-6 minutes. Now fold in the vanilla extract, coconut extract, toasted coconut, and butter. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and let cool completely..
- With an electric mixer whip the egg whites to soft peaks. Add the remaining sugar and whip until stiff peaks form. Spread the egg whites ontop of the pie and place in the oven until the meringue is golden brown. It took me about 6 minutes, but keep an eye on it..
I've always had a soft spot for this light-as-air pie. Coconut Cream Pie has to be one of THE best desserts ever, yes I love Oreos and the like but I would always pick this classic dessert any day over all the new trendy ones coming through! Easy old-fashioned Coconut Cream Pie is homemade with a creamy coconut pudding filling and whipped cream topping. This AMAZING Pie is a crowd favorite. See more ideas about coconut cream pie, cream pie, coconut cream.
If you find this Coconut Cream Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.