Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy shrimp tortellini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy shrimp tortellini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will recognize that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shrimp tortellini recipe. To make spicy shrimp tortellini you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy shrimp tortellini:
- Prepare of whole onion.
- Prepare of of diced black olives.
- Use of whole bell pepper.
- Take of of butter.
- Take of of mushrooms.
- Provide of of shrimp.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of choice of marinara sauce.
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Take of cheese stuffed tortellini.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Provide of season salt.
- Get of garlic salt.
Instructions to make Spicy shrimp tortellini:
- Put ur temp on a medium heat, and put ur butter on, let it melt only use half for now.
- Put ur shrimp in and your season. The garlic, season salt, and black pepper.After it is done, drain the shrimp and put it to the side.
- In the same pan, put the rest of the butter in, and cut up ur veggies and cook ur veggies. Ur onion, tomatoes, black olives, peppers, and garlic, and mushrooms.
- Let it cook down, and then add ur cayenne pepper and chili powder.
- You can also start ur cheese stuffed tortellini and boil them..
- Add the can marinara sauce and shrimp to the veggie mix. Let it come to a simmer boil then turn it down..
- When the tortelliniis done, drain and add to the sauce. You can add caynne pepper and chili powder to taste..
Spinach-filled tortellini is a sneaky way to get your serving of vegetables. This delicious, light shrimp and tortellini salad can be served as a side or main dish. It's perfect for summer potlucks, pool parties, or anytime you need a pasta salad because it isn't weighed down with. Place the shrimp in a large baking pan in a single layer. Over top of the shrimp drizzle about ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil.
If you find this Spicy shrimp tortellini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.