Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe. To cook smothered broccoli and rice pork chop you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- You need 2 packets of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Prepare 1 of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- Take of Cut broccoli flourets.
- Take 8 of pork chops.
- You need 2 (18 ounces) of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- Take 1 cup of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Use 1 of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
If you find this Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.